Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
In our crazy busy world, I’m always looking for ways to save time and accomplish more each day. LinkedIn is my number one timesaver.
Here are the first five of my Top 10 ways that LinkedIn saves me time:
- Business Intelligence. I review a prospective client’s LinkedIn profile before our initial conversation or meeting. From that, I know how to approach the sales conversation, and not waste time.
- Introductions. I find out in a prospective client’s profile people that we both know. Many times, I’ve found that people I thought had no connection were already connected with each other. And I’ve been able to ask them to introduce me to someone I want to meet. This is a real timesaver, because cold calls and voicemails don’t work now.
- Prospecting. What a change from the days before LinkedIn! I create a targeted prospect list that fits my ideal clients, and then use the timesavers above to save even more time in my initial contact with my prospects.
- Positioning as an expert. LinkedIn makes this easy with both Updates (which also go to Twitter) and LinkedIn groups. Visibility and credibility are key in building the trust that makes people comfortable working with you.
- Staying up-to-date with key players. I scan the news, top influencers, and important LinkedIn group discussions to keep up to date, and find out what my prospective clients are talking about. I’ve identified several challenges that my prospective clients are facing this way, and develop services as the solution.
If you want to save time, sell more and grow your business, LinkedIn is a top timesaver.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.