Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- What is LinkedIn? – Darlene starts with a brand new LinkedIn account, sets up a profile and connects to some people that are already on the system, all in about 90 minutes.
- One Value of Your LinkedIn Profile – Within 24 hours, Darlene has access to nearly a million people on LinkedIn.
- Book Review: I’m on LinkedIn — Now What?? – I was Executive Editor on this book, so I admit I’m biased, but Darlene really enjoyed it. Key message at this point – complete your profile thoroughly.
- LinkedIn Connections – "Now What?" – Darlene has the "ah-hah" moment that it’s really the number of people in your second degree that matters more than the number of people in your first degree. The power is in the links.
- LinkedIn Connections – "Now What?", Pt. 2 – Do you have a LinkedIn success story of your own to share? Darlene wants to hear it.
- LinkedIn Connections – Degrees – Darlene explains degrees of separation and starts exploring reaching out beyond her immediate connections.
- LinkedIn – Blast from My Past – Darlene reconnects with her previous manager through a mutual contact.
- LinkedIn Answers – A brief tour of one of LinkedIn’s most powerful features.
- Create More Value with LinkedIn – Inspired by a Guy Kawasaki post, Darlene shares some tips specifically for job-seekers on how to use LinkedIn to prepare for your interview.
- LinkedIn – Jobs & Hiring – An overview of the tools available for job seekers on LinkedIn.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.