Guy Kawasaki posted this morning about 11 ways to use LinkedIn (Guy apparently can’t count :)):
- Increase your visibility.
- Improve your connectability.
- Improve your Google PageRank.
- Enhance your search engine results.
- Perform blind, “reverse,” and company reference checks.
- Increase the relevancy of your job search.
- Make your interview go smoother.
- Gauge the health of a company.
- Gauge the health of an industry.
- Track startups.
- Ask for advice.
All great tips — of course, there are dozens more, which I wish I were prepared to list at the moment. All I can say right now, though, is “watch this space”.