LinkedIn Live Training Starts January 17
Are you getting the most out of LinkedIn? Is it an integral part of your marketing strategy?
When leveraged effectively, you can use LinkedIn to:
- Fill your inbox with inquiries from your target market, everyday.
- Identify and connect to new lead sources.
- Develop a community of thousands that all look up to you or your company as the authority in your niche.
- Increase your visibility and improve your connect-ability.
- Gain valuable insights from your target market that will tell you what they want and then pay for it.
- Perform blind, “reverse,” and company reference checks.
- Establish deep trust and credibility in your industry.
- Recruit top talent to your organization.
- Get top search engine rankings.
Linked Strategies, who provided the LinkedIn profile makeovers we’re in the middle of conducting, is starting the next session of their LinkedIn Live Training on Tuesday, January 17. There’s WAY too much included for me to cover it all here, but in summary:
- 8 live training sessions on using LinkedIn effectively (also recorded in case you miss one or start late)
- 5 bonus sessions covering YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, blogging and personal branding
- Linked Strategies All Access Pass, which gives you instant access to all their ebooks, workbooks, training videos and master courses (dozens of hours of training)
- 40 hours of direct access to a pre-screened virtual assistant ready to implement all your new strategies (this alone is worth the price of the course!)
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
And as an added bonus, the first 100 people who sign up through Linked Intelligence will also receive a half-hour LinkedIn profile review session as part of the package. It’s not cheap, but it’s an incredible value at $997, which is $500 off the regular price. How many new customers would it take you to make that back? If the answer is “several hundred”, then maybe this program isn’t for you (but you might know someone it is a fit for, and we’d greatly appreciate the referral). If your answer is “one or two or a few”, this is a no-brainer.
If you read this after the 17th, not to worry — the live sessions are all being recorded, so you can start at any time.