Tech guru Dave Taylor, author of at least a dozen or more best-selling computer books and host of the excellent Q&A site, AskDaveTaylor.com is an avid LinkedIn user, as well. He’s put together a number of LinkedIn how-tos:
- How do I figure out my LinkedIn Profile URL?
- How do I build a cool LinkedIn Signature Box?
- How do I use LinkedIn to find a job?
- How can I make my LinkedIn profile public?
- I got a LinkedIn request to forward. Now what?
- How do I invite someone to join my LinkedIn network?
- How do I import a contact list into LinkedIn?
- How do I add web links to my LinkedIn Profile?
- How do I delete a contact in LinkedIn?
- How can I get more LinkedIn invitations?
LinkedIn’s built-in documentation is good — Dave’s is better. For more of Dave’s writings about LinkedIn, see: